1. On you iOS device go to https://m.google.com/sync and then touch Sign in with your Google Account (if you are landed in Thai language page, you must change language to be English-US to access the setting page)
2. At the log-in page fill in your Email and Password then touch the Sign in button.
3. If you enter the correct email and password, It will show the google sync page as below.
Then you can select your device, that you would like to show multiple calendar.
4. At the setting page you can select calendar(s) that you would like to sync to the device (by touch the check box in front of that calendar).
And then you can touch the save button.
5. After saved setting you can go to change device settings or choose another device or just close the browser.
6. Go to the Calendar and then touch the Calendar menu to select the calendar(s) that you would like to sync on your device.
Get Started >