1. On the right hand side, look for a gear icon, click it and then click Settings
2. Click tab Filters, and then click Create a Filter
3. Insert the condition to indicate that we will filter all mails from facebookmail.com
4. At the field "Apply the label", click "New label..." But if you want to delete it, you can simply click at the checkbox "Delete it"
5. Click in the box that we will skip inbox and create a new label "Facebook" to archive all emails from Facebook
6. After we create the label, we will be back to the filter setting where we will choose to have emails from facebookmail.com not to be in the inbox but be in the mails with label facebook. Then we also click to apply this filter setting to other emails in the mailbox and then click button Create Filter
Help Center >